Volunteering with us can make a huge difference to the lives of our animals but with so many animals to care for we need a big team of regular volunteers.
We ask that our volunteers commit to at least 1 day per week volunteering with us in the mornings. Ideally we ask that you are able to volunteer for 2-3 hours between 9am and 1pm (times are fairly flexible).
Main Duties of the role
- Helping to maintain the office
- Answering phone and email enquiries
- Data entry
- Form filling
Required Skills or experience
- No special skills required (but experience always welcome)
- Gentleness, common sense and love of animals
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good communication skills
What you will get from volunteering with us
- Relevant training suitable to the role undertaken
- Animal care and administration experience
- Lots of tail wags and cuddles!
If this sounds like the role that you're looking for please complete the application form below and we'll be in touch (within 14 days)
Some error has occured.