Volunteering with us can make a huge difference to the lives of our animals but with so many animals to care for we need a big team of regular volunteers.
We ask that our volunteers commit to at least 1 day per week volunteering with us in the mornings. Ideally we ask that you are able to volunteer for 2-3 hours between 9am and 1pm (times are fairly flexible).
Main Duties of the role
- Helping to maintain the office
- Answering phone and email enquiries
- Data entry
- Form filling
Required Skills or experience
- No special skills required (but experience always welcome)
- Gentleness, common sense and love of animals
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good communication skills
What you will get from volunteering with us
- Relevant training suitable to the role undertaken
- Animal care and administration experience
- Lots of tail wags and cuddles!
If this sounds like the role that you're looking for please complete the application form below and we'll be in touch (within 14 days)