Volunteering with us can make a huge difference to the lives of our animals but with so many animals to care for we need a big team of regular volunteers.
Our fundraising role is flexible depending on events that we have coming up. Most events are during the day and usually at weekends, although not always. If you have a couple of hours at least twice a month then this is a great role for you.
Main Duties of the role
- Attending events as part of a team to support our fundraising
- Telling people about our work
- Handling animals and introducing them to guests
- Helping us to raise vital funds for more rescues
Required Skills or experience
- No special skills required (but experience always welcome)
- Confidence to talk to people about our work
- Gentleness, common sense and love of animals
- Ability to work as part of a team
What you will get from volunteering with us
- Relevant training suitable to the role undertaken
- Events and fundraising experience
- Lots of tail wags and cuddles!
If this sounds like the role that you're looking for please complete the application form below and we'll be in touch (within 14 days)
Some error has occured.