Volunteering with us can make a huge difference to the lives of our animals but with so many animals to care for we need a big team of regular volunteers.
Our maintenance roles are fairly flexible so we're always happy for help on projects but are keen to develop a team of regular maintenance volunteers who can volunteer weekly or fortnightly for at least a couple of hours (mornings only).
Main Duties of the role
- Maintenance including basic repairs, DIY tasks and building enclosures
- Helping to maintain the grounds and site
- Repairing broken equipment
Required Skills or experience
- Previous practical experience including building, electrician, labouring or general handyperson work
- Use of initiative
- Understanding of Health & Safety guidelines and willingness to follow SCAR policies
- A reasonable level of fitness
What you will get from volunteering with us
- Relevant training suitable to the role undertaken
- Gain practical skills and experience
- Keeping fit and healthy with plenty of fresh air
- Lots of tail wags and cuddles!
If this sounds like the role that you're looking for please complete the application form below and we'll be in touch (within 14 days)
Some error has occured.