Volunteering with us can make a huge difference to the lives of our animals but with so many animals to care for we need a big team of regular volunteers.
Our maintenance roles are fairly flexible so we're always happy for help on projects but are keen to develop a team of regular maintenance volunteers who can volunteer weekly or fortnightly for at least a couple of hours (mornings only).
Main Duties of the role
- Maintenance including basic repairs, DIY tasks and building enclosures
- Helping to maintain the grounds and site
- Repairing broken equipment
Required Skills or experience
- Previous practical experience including building, electrician, labouring or general handyperson work
- Use of initiative
- Understanding of Health & Safety guidelines and willingness to follow SCAR policies
- A reasonable level of fitness
What you will get from volunteering with us
- Relevant training suitable to the role undertaken
- Gain practical skills and experience
- Keeping fit and healthy with plenty of fresh air
- Lots of tail wags and cuddles!
Some error has occured.