Social Media and Communications Volunteer
Volunteering with us can make a huge difference to the lives of our animals but with so many animals to care for we need a big team of regular volunteers.
This is a fairly flexible role and one where a lot can be done from home. We ask that you visit at least 1-2 mornings each month to meet the animals, get updates and meet the team. The rest of the role is from home at hours to suit you.
Main Duties of the role
- Posting to our social media accounts and responding to enquiries
- Taking photos and creating videos
- Writing our newsletter and animal sponsorship emails
Required Skills or experience
- Social media or communications experience essential
- A love of animals
- Ability to work on own
- Good communication skills
What you will get from volunteering with us
- Relevant training suitable to the role undertaken
- Social media and communications experience
- Lots of tail wags and cuddles!
Some error has occured.