Volunteer Co-ordinator Volunteer
Volunteering with us can make a huge difference to the lives of our animals but with so many animals to care for we need a big team of regular volunteers.
We're looking for help to co-ordinate our volunteers, ideally on a weekly or fortnightly basis for at least a couple of hours. Some of the role can be carried out from home with regular visits to the rescue to meet potential volunteers.
Main Duties of the role
- Helping to recruit and place new volunteers
- Act as first point of contact for volunteer enquiries
- Interview prospective volunteers
- Admin related to volunteer recruitment; emails, application forms, reference requests
- Arranging training for successful volunteers
Required Skills or experience
- Experience of volunteer recruitment
- Good communication and people skills
- Good IT skills; specifically Word, Excel and Outlook Email
What you will get from volunteering with us
- Relevant training suitable to the role undertaken
- Animal care and administration experience
- Lots of tail wags and cuddles!
Some error has occured.