Volunteer Co-ordinator Volunteer
Volunteering with us can make a huge difference to the lives of our animals but with so many animals to care for we need a big team of regular volunteers.
We're looking for help to co-ordinate our volunteers, ideally on a weekly or fortnightly basis for at least a couple of hours. Some of the role can be carried out from home with regular visits to the rescue to meet potential volunteers.
Main Duties of the role
- Helping to recruit and place new volunteers
- Act as first point of contact for volunteer enquiries
- Interview prospective volunteers
- Admin related to volunteer recruitment; emails, application forms, reference requests
- Arranging training for successful volunteers
Required Skills or experience
- Experience of volunteer recruitment
- Good communication and people skills
- Good IT skills; specifically Word, Excel and Outlook Email
What you will get from volunteering with us
- Relevant training suitable to the role undertaken
- Animal care and administration experience
- Lots of tail wags and cuddles!
If this sounds like the role that you're looking for please complete the application form below and we'll be in touch (within 14 days)
Some error has occured.